Enroll now! Healthy Eating For Successful Living is a proven way to make lifestyle changes that will improve our health!!
Elder Services of Cape Cod and the Islands, Inc. is now enrolling participants in its Healthy Eating for Successful Living course at the Yarmouth Senior Center, 528 Forest Road, West Yarmouth, MA.
It’s not always easy to keep those New Year’s resolutions about eating better. But this course has a track record of success. This free, hands-on educational series will meet for six weeks on Wednesdays from 9:00 – 11:30 a.m. beginning January 11, 2023. Enrollment in this course is open to residents of any Cape Cod town.
In this course, participants will
- Build new behaviors week by week
- Find motivation by sharing challenges and victories among peers
- Receive trusted answers to nutrition questions from two registered dietitians
- Achieve eating and exercise goals
- Receive a free 100-page manual
Space is limited! Pre-register by calling the Senior Center at 508-394-7606 x 1330. You must be 60 years old or older to enroll.