Volunteer Resource Center
Volunteer Administrative Assistant Job Description
The Volunteer Administrative Assistant is responsible to the Volunteer Resource Center Manager. The purpose of the job is to assist the VRC manager in maintaining accurate records and in retrieving data needed for the running of the program.
1. Data entry of the application forms of new volunteers
2. Mailing of welcome packets to new volunteers
3. Assisting with mailings and other special projects
4. Assisting with other record keeping tasks as they arise
5. Assist and conduct inventory of brochures and handbooks
1. Typing skills
2. Data entry skills or willingness to learn a simple computer system
3. Accurate record keeping
4. Ability to maintain confidentiality
The volunteer will be expected to work independently, seeking direction as needed, within the busy office.