THE FAMILY CAREGIVER SUPPORT PROGRAM
The Family Caregiver Support Program advocates for caregivers. It identifies gaps in service and assesses the needs of elders. It also facilitates connections to resources and education for caregivers of the elderly, grandparents raising grandchildren, and individuals with disabilities cared for by elders.
Who is Eligible?
- Caregivers age 60 and older
- Caregivers for elders age 60 and older
- Grandparents age 55 and older raising their grandchildren (under age 18)
- For elders age 55 and older who care for a disabled individual who is not their child.
- Anyone caring for someone with Alzheimer’s Disease/dementia.
How do I make a referral for the Family Caregiver Support Program?
You can make a referral through our Information and Referral Department. Call 1-800-244-4630 or 1-508-394-4630 M-F 9AM to 5PM and ask to speak with an Information Specialist or email us at email@example.com